Monday, March 19, 2007

13th International Sketchcrawl: Sketches of the Pool of London

Saturday 18th March 2007 was the day of the 13th International Sketchcrawl and did not go as originally planned, so my sketchcrawl ended up being very local - down alongside the Thames and the Pool of London between Tower Bridge and Wapping/Rotherhithe. I started just east of Wapping Station and walked down Wapping High Street towards Pier Head with diversions to the Thameside Path.

As the views I sketched all involve rather historic sites, I'm going to post these as three separate posts for:
All of these posts will be added to the River Thames and London categories on this blog and the River Thames section of "Travels with a Sketchbook in London" on my website.

I've also decided in the light of the number of Thameside sketches I've now done to develop "The Thames and its environs" as a bit more of a sketchbook theme in the future.

Links:
Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy