Friday, July 07, 2006

Clustr Map and MapStats now live

Given that this is blog is about travel as well as sketching, it seems appropriate to have a bit of an insight into where all its readers are located. I know who some of you are from my other blog but if anybody else wants to let me know just post a comment and link a name to a location.

My Clustr Map is now posted - and is showing I got 66 visitors on the first day I publicised the blog! Wow!!! And thanks - great to know you're all beginning to find me.

If you'd like a Clustr map for your blog there's a "Get One" item in the top menu line which takes you here http://clustrmaps.com/getone.php.

I've also now got my MapStats (by Blogflux) indicating the 10 latest visitors to the site. It records the place where your IP address is located - which may or may not be the same as where you live. I get a huge kick out of seeing all the wonderfully different places on my other blog and hope to see the same here.

I noticed that BlogFlux has also introduced a Directory of Journal Blogs - which I've added this one too so if you enjoy Journal Blogs you might want to take a peek sometime. The link is near the bottom of the right hand column. Please note that Blogflux registers all blogs manually and does not register blogs that might cause offence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy