Monday, May 28, 2012

Photos from London Urban Sketchers Sketchcrawl

You can see photos from the 1st Sketchcrawl held by Urban Sketchers London on a very hot and sunny day on Saturday on Photos from the 1st "Let's Draw London" Sketchcrawl on the Urban Sketchers London blog.

I'll be posting individual images of my sketches from the day later - I scaled down on the complexity of architectural challenges as I went through the day! (Have you ever seen the architecture of the Royal Courts of Justice!)

Below you can what they looked like laid on the ground at the end of the day

My sketches of:
(top) Dr Johnson's House and Hodge the cat in Gough Square pen and ink
(Bottom left) Fleet Street and the Royal Courts of Justice pen and ink and coloured pencils
(bottom right) Temple Church pencil and coloured pencils

1 comment:

  1. Great sketches. Looks like the London weather was kind too.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy