Monday, March 16, 2009

Lunch at Carluccios at St Pancras International

Lunch at Carluccios, St Pancras International
8" x 11.5", pencil in sketchbook

copyright Katherine Tyrrell

I always enjoy sketching interiors of restaurants and this was the one I did over lunch with the RWS Friends Sketching Group on our visit to St Pancras last month. Of course people were coming and going the whole time and the only thing that stood still was the structure of the room!

You can see more sketches of interiors drawn 'on the spot' on my website here - Interior Landscapes - drawings by Katherine Tyrrell

You can also read my 10 Tips for How to Sketch People

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy