Friday, April 11, 2008

Don't get a cold......

Running two blogs with regular posts takes some doing on a day to day basis when everything is normal. Starting a new series on this blog at the same time as I was about to start a major new project on my other blog was very silly to put it mildly - so I took a short break while I got myself organised. During which I caught "the head cold from hell" which went on for WEEKS (I jest not!) and made posting on two blogs on a regular basis absolutely and totally impossible! I then got totally side-swiped energy wise by something else while recovering from the dreadful "head cold from hell"............which is the short explanation for the major interruption in my series of posts about the Australia trip.

Hopefully, life is now beginning to get back to normal..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE:
I always check identities and ALL links in comments for spam.

Due to excessive attempts to introduce spam via comments on this blog, I've introduced a regime where all comments with links in the ID or text to the websites of hotels/resorts/tourist destinations will NOT be approved and are deleted. The websites of repeat spammers are also reported to Google.

Nice, sensible people who are not new to blogging probably don't need to read my Comments Policy